Sunday, January 17, 2016

" Art of A Gypsy" Summer Solstice Art Retreat~ June 16th-18th 2016~ Come Experience!

WildHeart Art Studio
Presents
~ Art Of A Gypsy~
 "Summer Solstice Celebration Art Retreat"
June 16th-18th 2016


Join us in beautiful New York state in the heart of the Fingerlakes for this wonderful  unique Art Retreat celebrating summer, wild creativity and YOU! Its a perfect place to relax and create art as my new studio is nestled in our woods amongst the tall trees and serene nature. Welcome to our home as you experience beautiful gardens a patio and pond and of course our sweet animals raised on our hobby farm. You will find lovely little areas of serenity here and there... The whole experience is uniquely inspiring!




















The Retreat will begin on June 16th at Noon where will leave from my home to enjoy a Limo ride touring several local wineries ( the Fingerlakes are known for their amazing wines and wonderful wineries! By the way Fingerlakes wine country has been voted one of the "Top Ten most beautiful wine countries in the world"! .We will also enjoy lunch outside under a grape vine canopy ( weather permitting) at Knapps Winery.


Thursday Night we will enjoy a lovely dinner in the studio and then I have invited a well known local spiritual physic  Carol Cieslinski who will offer individual readings in a group setting and also offering a Native American sage blessing for the new studio.

Friday and Saturday are "artfull" days of wonderful art workshops including creating polymer "LifeStory tiles" and the many projects you can create with them, creating "Gypsy Celebration" art journals, Intuitive Painting and handful of very fun surprises, you will leave refreshed and inspired! 

  Intuitive Painting Workshop








~Gypsy Celebration Journal Workshop~



Friday Night -"Pizza and PJ Party Night"!
Saturday night is when the retreat ends but for traveling purposes you may stay the night and leave Sunday morning by 10am.

~Sponsors~
Thank you!!


~Some comments and pictures from past retreats~

"I attended Sherri’s 2014 Art Beach Retreat in Folly Beach, South Carolina. I would like to say Sherri provided the best get-away. We enjoyed 4 days of fun-filled creativity and I gained a new appreciation for what I believed art to be. Sherri’s overflowing enthusiasm and incredible love of her craft vibrates strong creating a sisterhood for all to share. I can’t say I had a favorite project, because I loved them all. I am fortunate to have shared in this experience. 
Thank you Sherri." Tammara Hautala

" I have been to all of Sherri`s retreats but 1 ...and I was very sad to miss that one ! Her retreats are uplifting, inspiration and I have learned a lot from her as well as the fine teachers she has had at the retreats. I have made many friends at her retreats a lot that I still keep in touch with and still share art with ! Her retreats are well planned and not over structured and there is always ALWAYS time for fun and sharing !" 
Angie Hay


~ArtBeach 2015~

" My experience at The Art Beach retreat with Sherri Welser was unbelievably amazing! Sherri brings many wonderful Art Styles to the table, and teaches with such patience and kindness. The overall Aura of the retreat is not only filled with fabulous and innovative Art Styles; but a sense of peace and tranquility for the soul needing a healing getaway. I not only learned some fabulous new Art Styles using a variety of Mixed Media Techniques; I also made lifelong friends that have impacted my world, and influenced my style. Hands Down, I would recommend taking the time to attend any of Wild Heart's Art Retreats.... Not only will you find moments filled with Peace and Tranquility; But Sherri and her Guest Instructors go above and beyond to put an Art Style in your tool belts that you're sure to fall in love with!" ~ Trace Kelly


"Sherri's workshop in Folly Beach, South Carolina is an experience that I will never forget! I was invited by a friend and left with 6 new soul sisters. We all came together to do art, which was a blast, and somehow made deep connections that will last a lifetime. I learned a lot about myself through Sherri's and Leslie's art styles as well. It was perfect!"
~Christy Wray Bishop~

"ArtBeach has been the biggest gift to myself than anything I can think of! Seriously Sherri's retreats are so much MORE than making art. They are about finding your Tribe...meeting like-minded Souls to share your Heart with. Sherri is such a sweet and gifted woman...she makes you feel right at home and inspires you with her beautiful art projects.
Sherri's retreats are amazing!"
~Leslie Jackson Ackman~


"I have been coming to Sherri's Art Beach Retreat for the past 2 years. It takes (3) airplanes to get me there, but it's a wonderful and relaxing week surrounded by wonderful inspiration. Not only have I made life long friends who also, have a love of art....I am excited to paint everyday with the skills that I've learned and I can hardly wait for the next retreat!" 
Christina Magagna-Wyoming~

Thank you so much to our Sponsors
~ Unity Stamp Company~


 Dinner out at Rita's in the heart of Folly Beach SC!!


Trace creating Mermaid Artwork!




 Beautiful Artwork from the amazing women at the retreat!


Beach fun!!






 A fun memory necklace workshop creating this lovely necklace!


Surrounded by beautiful artwork!


 Beachful Beach memories


~ArtWine 2014~


Held at the Beautiful Glenora Inn and Winery in the Fingerlakes
Another beautiful artsy experience!








It was such a wonderful artsy experience!





I love to create wonderful experiences for others and that's why I am so excited about this years retreat in my New Art Studio at my home! I can add all those special touches and unique things that make your art experience even more unique and memorable! I have some fun little extras up my sleeve  too and this experience will leave you renewed,inspired ,bursting with  new techniques, beautiful new friends and a renewed sense of spirit!
I would love to have you join us and please visit the website IndigoEarth for more details or to register. There are 2 options of payment.. one is in full and the other is an easy payment plan.
* Please note that there are no refunds as space is limited.



Hope to see you there!
~Much Love and Light~
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. This is great that you had such fun summer. This summer my friend got married at event space NYC in a lavish vintage ceremony. That was great and I made some everlasting memories there at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like fun! Maybe next year if I am not putting all my money into going back to Africa.

    ReplyDelete