Tuesday, May 10, 2016

~Vintage Embellishing Part 2~ Proxxon Tools Design Team Project by Sherri Welser

~Vintage Embellishing Part 2~

Welcome back to the second part of my vintage embellishment table project!! The reason why it is called "vintage" is because I wanted a project where I incorporated small old jewelry trinkets and charms and then that grew into adding inspirational messages and basically anything that held meaning to me I included. The other piece I made before this was actually an old church window and it did have a very Vintage feeling to it!


For More details on creating this fun and inspirational project visit the Proxxon "Tiny Tool Time Blog 

I also will be offering a full on line workshop in June on creatin gthese lovely repurposed peices!~ visit my website for more details coming soon at www.indigoearth.artfire.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice! you are sharing such helpful and easy to understandable blog in decoration. i have no words for say i just say thanks because it is helpful for me. krishna decors Dwarka

    ReplyDelete