Friday, October 25, 2013

WildHeart Art's ArtBeach Retreat On Beautiful Folly Beach South Carolina~ "Part 2"


~ WildHeart Art's ArtBeach Retreat On Beautiful Folly Beach South Carolina~
"Part 2"












I never tired of the amazing sunsets we got to experience at the retreat! Many if us were up every morning just to get a wonderful picture of the sun rising!





Workshops were so fun.. almost too fun for some.. ANGIE..lol

The scenery on the beach was just amazing!

 Students project from my workshop.. a small fun little journal

Melanie's Rip Bit Collage Workshop



Loved the label on this red wine Ivy brought!

Sweet little shell

Beautiful waves

Project from one of the workshops

Lovely scenery!

Girls creating a project from my tattered canvas pattern

beautiful journal page using Melanie's stamps


Another pretty journal page

My handmade journal taught by Sandi!

Henna Time!!

 Angie and my henna tattoos with glitter!


Cary doing Sandi's henna design

Ginger creating a henna design on Micki

Karen has her eyes on us!!!

Whoo Miss ivy getting her belly dancing on!!

Megan working the camera!

Bedroom Shenanigans..lol

Such amazing views from this beach house!!

Inside Joke.. that's all I will say..lol

Henna fun!


Doodling!

Ivy, Angie, Me and Karen.. ready for our night out~!


Hey Angie.... am I too close???

Angie, me and Sandi~ Limo time!

Beautiful  view of the Charleston Marina from the Limo!

Dinner at the Charleston Harbor Fish House~ Patriots Point~ beautiful view from the resturant!



Could a dinner view be any better?? I think not!

Even the bathroom was a beautiful place!!

Limo!

So many amazing pictures from the beach house!!





Loved this interesting picture!




"Sisterhood of The Traveling Art Pants" Fun project we all participated in.. artsy love we drew on eachother  pants, aprons ect... I will be having this  fun little project at all of my retreats!!


Sweet little friend!

 The back of the beach house..it is all doors!! Perfect view 24/7!!

Pretty little shell

Another great view from the upper deck ( 3rd floor) next year  beach massage up there!! Whoo!



Guess who sat here??? One very creative person!

Lovely beach view right outside the beach house!


Inside we all had a perfect view of the ocean for artsy inspiration!



A fun journal  page I began at the beach!

Finished!



Perfect!


Having a great time in Charleston after the retreat!





More fun doodling~ Inspired at the beach!

I have had them most amazing experience on this ArtBeach journey and I loved meeting each one of these creative woman! I want to thank my beautiful daughter Ashley for all of her help and support during the retreat.. whether  it is was taking me to do retreat errands , being a taxi service or just a friend.. she was all of that and more...I love you my sweet daughter and am very thankful for such a beautiful, loving daughter!

I will be opening up registration for the next ArtBeach Retreat to be held Oct 7th- 11th 2014 on Nov 1st. Details to be posted on my blog and on my website at www.indigoearth.artfire.com! 
Hope to see you there and thank for joining me on this amazing creative journey!!

In Love & Faith
Sherri



No comments:

Post a Comment