Saturday, July 4, 2015

New On Line Workshop ~ Faerie Lane~ Creating Sweet Faerie Houses! Starts July 23!


"Welcome to Faerie Lane"
My Newest On Line Workshop!

I love  creating little houses and Faerie houses just have that wonderful magical essence!
 Join me for this amazingly joyful workshop filled with "fun and funk" creating sweet little faerie houses! Gather your create energy and supplies as we will be creating fun backgrounds filled with colors and texture, enchanting little houses of varying shapes and sizes as whimsical surroundings! I will also share a video on my favorite art supplies and how to use them!! Join us ~ 3 week Workshop starts July 23rd !!







Hope to see you there!!

Sherri
\Videos are now up for the first week!
This art supply video was taped for another workshop last year and it talks about some of my favorite supplies, how to use them, tips and other useful info!
Week 2

Week 3

Password is sent  to you in your e-mail~ Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Such fun little houses, Sherri. Love what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would lv to sign up to your workshop but can't find how ... Not under the link you provided thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Just saw your message:) I will double check the link Kate:) Hope you can join us!!:)

    ReplyDelete